24 year old Marketing Manager in Cambridge, MA
- Reading Now: The Shining by Stephen King
- Book You Just Finished: The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho
- Favorite Book and/or Author: Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman or The Giver by Lois Lowry- it was one of the first books I remember reading as a kid and so vividly creating the world in my mind.
- Favorite Genres: Poetry, plays, and fiction
- Book You Really Want to Read Next: Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett and The Talented Mr. Ripley by Patricia Highsmith
- Book You've "Really Wanted to Read Next" for Several Years: Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut- he's one of my favorite authors, and Slaughterhouse Five is high on my list.
- Shortest Number of Pages You've Read in a Book Before Deciding to Abandon It: Act 1, Scene i of Titus Andronicus- Just... no.
- Favorite Local Book Store and Why It's Your Favorite: The Booksmith in Brookline! It has a huge and wonderful selection, with an array of genres. There's a floor of new books and a floor of used books. It has a good atmosphere, is really easy to get to, and is in a great part of town.