20 year old Designer in Boston, MA
- Reading Now: Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
- Book You Just Finished: When Women Were Birds by Terry Tempest Williams (SO good!)
- Favorite Book and/or Author: The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
- Favorite Genres: Post-modern, experimental, philosophical fiction, (and recently) memoir
- Book You Really Want to Read Next: What We Talk About When We Talk About Love by Raymond Carver (and the rest of his short stories)
- Book You've "Really Wanted to Read Next" for Several Years: Every year I say I'm going to attempt Infinite Jest. And every year I have failed!
- Least Favorite Book: Oof. I really wanted to like Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff because it got raving reviews, but I couldn't get invested in the characters. I also never got over the way the audio book narrator said "sexy frail bird bones," or the fact that the author used them to describe the main character in the first place. 😳
- Shortest Number of Pages You've Read in a Book Before Deciding to Abandon It: I've probably read at least the first page of every book in my local book shop.
- Favorite Local Book Store and Why It's Your Favorite: This one isn't Boston based, but Walther König in Berlin is probably my favorite place on Earth. It's filled with the most beautiful art, design, and philosophy books and magazines and therefore it's always on the top of my list to visit when I'm traveling.