23 year old Programs Manager at a creative writing non-profit in Boston, MA
- Reading Now: A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab
- Book You Just Finished: I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer by Michelle McNamara
- Favorite Book and/or Author: Favorite book is so hard! As far as authors, Chuck Palahniuk and Neil Gaiman are favorites.
- Favorite Genres: Sci-fi, fantasy, YA. Anything speculative and weird.
- Book You Really Want to Read Next: Circe by Madeline Miller
- Book You've "Really Wanted to Read Next" for Several Years: The Argonauts by Maggie Nelson and Station Eleven by Emily Mandel
- Shortest Number of Pages You've Read in a Book Before Deciding to Abandon It: I rarely ever abandon books; if I don't like them, I generally just endure the slow slog through them. I once had to make my computer background a picture that read "I will not finish books I don't like" over and over, just to get myself out of that habit. That said, I'm getting better! I recently stopped reading a book after about fifteen pages.
- Favorite Local Book Store and Why It's Your Favorite: I was a big fan of Trident while in college--you can't beat a kickass brunch surrounded by good books. I recently moved out to Brookline, and I'm now obsessed with Brookline Booksmith. They have a great selection, great gifts, and amazing author events.