31 year old Event Planner in Washington, DC
- Reading Now: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- Book You Just Finished: Promise me Dad by Joe Biden
- Favorite Book and/or Author: Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- Favorite Genres: Anything!
- Book You Really Want to Read Next: What Happened by Hillary Clinton
- Book You've "Really Wanted to Read Next" for Several Years: Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Shortest Number of Pages You've Read in a Book Before Deciding to Abandon It: 50
- Favorite Local Book Store and Why It's Your Favorite: Powell’s in Portland, Oregon. I have fond memories of spending Saturday mornings with my Dad there- he would always take me to the rare book room- I was in awe. It’s an incredible book store and you could spend hours getting lost- it’s an incredible place.